Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Job Type: Full-time (Non-Exempt)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Greets visitors and telephone callers; determines the nature of business and refers visitors/callers to appropriate personnel; monitors all visitors on-site.
- Provides a high level of customer service by assisting staff, public, and outside agencies with information and/or questions about the NACA organization.
- Exhibits and serves as a role model to co-workers and clients in professional demeanor, hygiene, and excellent communication.
- Answers, screens and forwards incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Takes and delivers messages and/or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Must maintain client’s privacy (HIPAA regulations) at all times.
- Maintains a calendar of appointments and meetings for conference rooms for NACA Programs.
- Collects and provides receipts of incoming cash, money orders, and checks according to established procedures.
- Maintains the reception desk, waiting area, employee lounge, mail, and the conference room: keeps areas identified clean and orderly throughout the day; At the end of the day, provides a thorough walk through to clean and organize for the next business day.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of office supplies and provides a purchase order request for replacement of office supplies on a routine/scheduled basis.
- Receives packages and directs the delivery service to the appropriate department and notifies staff of these deliveries. Identifies refrigerated items and promptly informs the appropriate manager.
- Assist with photocopying, and collating for other programs or other clerical duties when necessary.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing fax, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Program through incident reporting and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED; One to two years of previous general office experience involving significant interaction with the public; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Possess a valid Arizona Driver License and pass a background check.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of front office/clerical functions such as greeting visitors, answering the telephone, typing, scheduling, etc.
- Skills in written and oral communications and excellent interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, clientele, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information.
- Strong phone etiquette.
- Skills in the operation of general office equipment including computer, phone, fax, postage meter and copy machine.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Software.
- Skills in excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
*Must complete and submit an NACA, Inc. Employment Application, Letter of Interest, Resume and Transcripts. Application can be obtained through website www.nacainc.org. Any question, please contact Human Resources at (928)526-2968. Employer exercises EEOC and Indian preference in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, US Code, Sections 44-46, 472 and 272).