Salary: $18.35 per hour
Job Type: Full-time (non-exempt)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Assist patients and clients with for completing alternative resources application, eligibility determination, initial intake, assessment, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning, and aftercare in collaboration with department staff, Medicare, Medicaid, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), HealthEPlus AHCCCS, Department of Veteran’s Affair, Bureau of Employment Compensation, Third party Liability, Children’s Special Health Services, Aide to Families with Dependent Children, Navajo Nation IGA, NARBHA, and Marketplace referrals.
- Works closely with patients, clients, providers, staff, and outside agencies regarding psychosocial and medical needs with NACA and Health services.
- Conduct intakes to enroll new patients for behavioral health and substance abuse services, enters into RPMS and completes GPRA entries.
- Interviews patients regarding their eligibility for any sliding fee scales, if appropriate. Collect any documents that pertain to the sliding fee scales and works with the patient on an agreement for payment.
- Data entry of Patient Registration information into RPMS, as needed, when new clients have first appointment and follow-up to ensure case management meet the expectations of NACA, referring sources, granting and state agencies.
- Verify all intake paperwork, sign as witness, obtain a copy of CIB and supporting documents and follows up with families and agencies.
- Produce Case Management Reports from RPMS for all department staff.
- Prepare letters for clients in compliance with court requirements.
- Process applications for NACA Supportive Services.
- Assign client care to clinicians based on the needs of the client.
- Oversee the collection of monthly statistics through the use of RPMS.
- Track the progress of referrals and outcomes of care from beginning to end of service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma and 1-2 years of experience in the field or related areas. Motivation to collaborate with Behavioral Health and Substance abuse counselors/professionals to ensure records and files are up to date and getting to agencies we are coordinating care with/for. Level I Fingerprint Clearance; CPR; First Aid; HIPAA Certification. Possess a valid Arizona Driver License. Must complete/pass a criminal background investigation & fingerprint clearance in accordance with NACA policy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of case management and care principles, practices, and procedures to assess patient care for relevant indicators to be used in the ongoing monitoring of client care.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with other health professionals
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of client information and records.
- Ability to prioritize work ability to work under pressure and emotional stress.
- Strong desire and interest to work with the population of this job classification.
*Must complete and submit an NACA, Inc. Employment Application, Letter of Interest, Resume and Transcripts. Application can be obtained through website www.nacainc.org. Any question, please contact Human Resources at (928)526-2968. Employer exercises EEOC and Indian preference in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, US Code, Sections 44-46, 472 and 272).