Human Resources Technician
Salary: $18 per hour
Job Type: Full-time (Non-Exempt)
Closing Date: Until Filled
- Assists with the recruitment processing of scheduling and sending out notices to candidates.
- Works closely with payroll department and other department with the organization.
- Assists with benefits processing (i.e. orientation, enrollment, changes, terminations, etc.).
- Assists in maintains and update personnel files including benefit files and in a timely manner.
- Assists in orientation of staff on HR processes and policy related information.
- Completes and monitors employees’ compliance with employment requirements, including fingerprint clearance cards, certifications, background clearances, and trainings.
- Assists in prepares Personnel Action Forms (PAF) and maintains accurate employee records, including those related to hiring, promotions, terminations, position transfers, performance evaluations, performance issues, benefits, and other related changes as needed.
- Provides interpretation of the HR policies and procedures, benefits, and related human resources work.
- Assists Director with collecting and retrieving personnel data and information.
- Assists with Board Meeting preparation including scheduling the meeting location, organizing, and binding the board packets, completes board minutes, and other board requirements.
- Responsible for updating and assigning alarm security codes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Two (2) years’ work experience in a Human Resources Office; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Must obtain a CPR/First Aid Certification, and HIPAA Certification. Possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License. Must pass a criminal background check in accordance with NACA Policy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of current trends and practices of human resources.
- Knowledge of software programs for personal computer use, especially word processing, email, internet research, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to prepare and analyze comprehensive reports and other documents in timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to carry out assignments to their completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, gaining cooperation among competing interest groups and resolved conflicts.
- Ability to plan and organize the work of others; ability to manage projects and deadlines of oneself and others.
- Ability to maintain professional standards and demeanor, including the confidentiality of employee and client data and other sensitive information.
*Must complete and submit an NACA, Inc. Employment Application, Letter of Interest, Resume and Transcripts. Application can be obtained through website www.nacainc.org. Any question, please contact Human Resources at (928)526-2968. Employer exercises EEOC and Indian preference in accordance with the Indian Preference Act.